Cloud computing, often referred to as simplify "The Cloud", is the delivery of on demand computing resources over the internet on a pay-for-use basis.
The benefits are many. First, there is no longer software or hardware (servers) to purchase, install, update or maintain. All of which is now provided by us in the cloud. Users have access to all Microsoft applications plus a wide range of business solutions tailored to your business. Access your enterprise grade infrastructure from any tablet, desktop or mobile device, anywhere anytime!
- CAPEX vs OPEX - Organizations can now move away from the large capital expenditures they make in hardware and software and move towards a more predictable model that is now part of your operating expenses.
- Software Compliance - Software is included in the monthly price for windows server and can also be included for Microsoft SQL Server, Office, CRM, SharePoint, Anti-Virus and many other applications.
- Flexibility and scalability - Should your business be growing, downsizing or seasonal, your IT costs are variable and based on usage
- Less IT Support - IT staff requirements are lessened and can be freed up to work on more value added services for the company such as reporting software customization or user support and training
- Backups - Your data is automatically backed up and retention is customized to your requirements. No data is lost if your computer breaks, as data is in the cloud.
- Not ready to go full cloud services? Hybrid solutions are available to meet specific requirements. Place some appliances in the cloud while maintaining on premise services for other specific applications
The industry is rapidly moving to cloud services and we have the team ready to assist you in the transition.